Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Myke Molnar

My name is Myke Molnar and I am a freshman here at Thomas More. I am from Erie, Pennsylvania which is about 6 hours away from Thomas More's campus. With that said, the college transition has been a little hard on me because I am so far away from my family and friends, but I have succeeded greatly thus far. I maintained a 3.0 GPA in my first semester of school and have recently been hired as an Resident Assistant in the dorms at Ackerman Hall.
I decided to choose Thomas More because of it's basketball program (I am a member of the team this year) and it's great academic programs. I am an education major and love learning about the environment and all types of history. I am a firm believer that becoming a graduate of Thomas More College will greatly benefit me in the future and help me become a successful teacher.
I hope to learn alot about different types of philosophies in this Applied Ethics class and I hope to be successful in it. I am excited and happy to recieve this class to learn as much as I can and more about ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment