Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog #1

My name is Danielle Lopes and I am a transferred student from Cincinnati State. This is my first semester here at Thomas More as a nursing student, and I am really excited about it.

I live in Cincinnat, Ohio with my husband whom I have been married to for a year and a half. My husband is from Brazil, and I got to go there this past summer to celebrate our one year anniversary, and to meet his family for the first time. Which is a huge deal for me, because family is a very important part of my life. Normal people only have one wedding, but I had two. One here for my family on August 21, 2009, and exactly one year later a wedding for his family on the beach in Fortaleza, Brazil. It was amazing!

I have never taken a Philosophy class before, so I do not know what to expect from this class, but I am interested to learn more about what is going on in our environment. Which to me that is something very important to have a lot of knowledge on. Also, I am eager to hear how philosophers view things, and what they believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment