Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My name is Jeramie Connor and I live in Verona, Ky. I went to Embry-Riddle Areonautical University which is a flight school in Daytona Beach, Fl. I did Marine Corps Officer training the full year I was down there. Because of government spending cuts on the military I was forced back home. I wen to the UK for semester, still doing the Marine Corps Officer program. Because my Officer is based out of Covington, Ky I had to chose an area school to attend. My uncle is the athletic director here so I talked to him about coming here and made the decision to come here about 2 weeks ago. I am playing both basketball and baseball as well as taking 15 hours this semester. I have maintained a 3.2 G.P.A. since i've been in school. I am an International Studies major. I leave for Officer Candidate School in Quantico, Virgina on May 20th for 6 weeks. I will attend another 6 week session after my junior year. After I graduate I will commission as a 2nd Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps. Once I commission my plan is to attend BRC or Basic Reconnaissance Course and become an Infantry Recon Officer. I absolutely love the Marine Corps and everything about it. This summer can't some fast enough! Errah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment