Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog #3

While reading the part of The Lure of Perfection, I really would like to believe that what Kohak suggests is something that are society could really pull off. Kohak does seem to be a little unrealistic at times because in his world everyone is perfect and humans and animals are one. There are also many people that do not feel the same way about animals and it would be hard to change their minds on the situation. I also have to disagree with him in the case that he thinks that all meat eaters are cruel. We are apart of a food chain and we eat meat and as do other animals so would they be cruel also. I am not for treating animals badly but I do not beleieve just becuase you consume meat that automatically entitles you to be ethically wrong and cruel.

Kohak makes some very good points and it does make me stop and question myself on if I am doing the right thing. I feel people like to live in a world that if what they dont know wont hurt them and act oblivious to what is really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment