Monday, January 10, 2011

About Me

My name is Christy Wissman and I am a sophomore Middle School Education major with an emphasis on English and Social Studies. I am also working towards a minor in Spanish. I live in Crestview Hills, not far from Thomas More, with my mom, dad, sister, brother, and cat. I graduated from Notre Dame Academy in Park Hills in 2009.

My mom works in recruiting at a law firm and my dad works for a life insurance agency, both downtown. My sister is a senior in high school and my brother is in the 7th grade. In our spare time, my sister and I love to wath The Office together and annoy our brother.

My favorite pastimes include reading, listening to music, and catching up on all the shows I have on the DVR. I also love to swim and read outside in the summer. My favorite colors are purple and green, and my favorite books are probably the Harry Potter series.

I have worked at Ruwe Family Pharmacy since 2007 as a pharmacy technician. We have pharmacies in Covington, Bellevue, Latonia, and Florence, and I rotate between them. I love it because we always close by 6:00 PM so I have plenty of time to do schoolwork or relax in the evenings. That and I get to meet a lot of interesting people.

As far as my feelings on this class of environmental ethics, I don't really have an opinion at this point. Of course, I don't want to ruin the earth or kill animals, but I haven't given a lot of thought to the overall concept. I look forward to learning more on the subject and hopefully developing a stronger sense of what I should and should not do regarding the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment