Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog 1 Introduction.

My name is Ashley Myers and i went to Boone County High School which is about 15 minutes from Thomas More. I am a sophomore Nursing Major and a Psychology Minor. I graduated in 2009 and during my senior year i went to Thomas More as a dual enrollment student which helped me tremendously with transitioning into college.
I now live in Florence with my husband. We got married June 26, 2010 after a two years of dating. We have our two dogs which are like our kids. One is a jack russell chihuahua named zoey who is spoiled rotten. Jasmine is a jack russell beagle and is our trouble maker dog; always getting into things.
I plan on graduating and working at St. E but have not decided what unit i would like to work in. I hope this class gives me an idea at what issues are going on in the world and will make me more aware of my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment