Friday, January 14, 2011

Introduction

My name is Pascacio Bravo, don't worry about pronouncing it right, and I am a sophmore Biology major with a minor in Spanish. I graduated from Holy Cross High School. I play bass guitar in the choir for Hispanic masses on Sunday's. My dad is the director of this choir and my sisiter plays piano. My mom was a medical doctor in Mexico and is now a stay at home mom. So I can speak spanish fluently as well. I hope to get into medical school and become a medical doctor. I'm not sure what I want to specialize in but I'm thinking sports medicine, oncology, or pediatrics.

I signed up for this class beccause I wanted to learn about our envirment today and how we as humans effect it. I realize that in my lifetime serious changes have to be made on how we live and consume resources so I hope this class can inform me welll on the issues and so that I can form my own opinion about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment