Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Erica Griffin

Hi, my name is Erica Griffin and I am a junior here at Thomas More. I live in Hebron Kentucky which is about 15 minutes from Thomas More. I am majoring in psychology and hopefully only have a few semesters left before I graduate. Along with school I work as a secretary for my aunt and uncle's cable company. My family and friends are very important in my life. I have two sisters that are also my bestfriends and I am greatful to have them in my life. My youngest sister who is a senior in high school will be attending Xaiver Universitie's nursing program in the fall and I am very excited for her. I also have two standard poodles and they're awesome and very smart. I have always enjoyed listening and helping people so I am hoping to find a career in counciling.
I am very excited for this class. I have taken a philosophy class just last semester dealing with the philosophy of humor which was very interesting and fun. I think this class will be even more interesting to me because I have a great love for animals and the environment. I can't wait to learn more about the class and dicuss more about the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment