Thursday, January 13, 2011

About Me!!

Hi my name is Tori Verville and I am a sophomore. I am from Edgewood, which is literally right around the corner from here and I went to Holy Cross High School in Latonia. Originally, I went to University of the Cumberlands, in no man's land, but only lasted a semester. I transferred up here last spring and love it!!! I play volleyball for Thomas More, and I also coach in my off time. I have recently gotten in to playing sand volleyball as well and the only job I have ever had is working at Camp Ernst over the summer -- a kid's overnight camp in Burlington -- but I love what I do.

I am a biology (almost made it through Organic!!!) and psychology major and want to go in to animal behavior, maybe vet school... but if none of that works out I would love to be a forensic detective - I loooove Law and Order: SVU!

Besides playing volleyball, I take ZUMBA and hip hop classes. I am trying to be a ZUMBA instructor but a poor college student can't afford that. I also scuba dive, and am starting to sky dive more and more. I love being outdoors and playing sports and I would much rather do that than sit with a good book - blech.

I took this class because:
a. Were liberal arts and I have to take 2 philosophy classes
b. Out of all the philosophy courses, the one that had to do with animals and the environment seemed most intriguing (for obvious reasons)
c. The time and days fit my schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment