Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My name is Derek Schmidt, and I went to high school at Newport Central Catholic. My father works for UBS as a financial advisor, and my mom is involved in many tasks to our parish. I have two sisters who are twins, that are in the fourth grade. I have played many sports in my life and went to Thomas More for basketball. I just currently quit because my heart wasn't in it anymore and it was very time consuming. My major that I am currently pursuing is business. I will most likely become a financial advisor. My grandpa was the first to be an advisor. My dad followed him and I am pretty sure I will follow mine.
I was however, forced to be in this class. At first glance I thought that this class would be boring. It actually seems to be very interesting. I have always liked animals and the outdoors. I will enjoy learning about our environment and the wild life.

No comments:

Post a Comment