Monday, January 10, 2011

About Emily

My name is Emily Bohman, and I am from Yorkshire, Ohio. Yorkshire is located about two hours north of here; it is a very small town not known to many. I live on a country road surrounded by fields, and I attended Versailles High School. I am currently a Junior at Thomas More majoring in Middle Childhood Edcuation. My two content areas are social studies and english.
I come from a family of six. My dad's name is David, and he is a construction worker. My mom's name is Mary, and she is an ER nurse. I also have an older brother Mitchell, who attends Toledo University, a younger brother Ryan, who is a senior in high school, and a younger sister who is a freshman in high school. Lauren, my younger sister, plays volleyball and runs track.
My family is very important to me and we do lots of stuff together. Some of the things that we like to do as a family are: camping, boating, campfires, biking, watching movies, church, and just hanging out in general. We are also into sports, especially football. The college team that we all like is Ohio State; my family likes the Bengals, but I am an outcast and like the Browns! We also love watching basketball and baseball. Most of us kids played some type of sport growing up. I played volleyball, basketball, and softball from junior high through high school. I now play volleyball here at Thomas More.

No comments:

Post a Comment