Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog #7

The documentary that we viwed in class was very different than any other documentaries that I have seen in the past involving the lives and surrounding enviroments of the animals. It showed the lives of birds and what they really do in there day to day lives without a dialogue that confuses the story and what you may imagine what could be going on with the birds.

I feel it was very different and interesting to me because it did not consist of a background dialogue and it allowed me to think more and it intrigued me more than it would with story telling. It did not try to decribe the animlas actions into a silly story just to keep some peoples attention. It discussed the through the bird's veiw and nothing else and made you feel that you were there with the bird on their daily adventures.

The documentary in some way attached me to these birds because I was able to in some way relate to them in there day to day life styles. When the birds eggs were close to be consumed from another animal I felt so sad and scared for the birds. It was a very intersting documentary and I enjoyed watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment