Monday, February 7, 2011

#7

The Hovering Kestrel was a very interesting movie, I have never watched any movie that didn't have any narrating in it. I thought it was different to see life from a bird's perspective. Everything that they see, and everything they do in order to survive. Sometimes I feel bad for the birds because no one recognizes them or pays attention to them unless you really do enjoy nature. Coming from my perspective I would be just like the people in the video walking their dogs and not paying any attention to birds whatsoever. I feel like there are more important things to do than look at how birds live. Maybe I need to learn to appreciate birds more because I do appreciate nature I just forget that birds are a part of it.

Honestly, I had a hard time watching this movie only because there was not any narrating. I think that if the movie could have given us facts about birds and how they live instead of just hearing chirps the entire time would have made it a lot better. I don't think I could watch this movie again, but I don't think it was horrible, it was just something I was not used too and I like movies with narration.

No comments:

Post a Comment