Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog #2

After having a better understanding of who Kohak is and what his philosophies are all about I have came to realize that Kohak really doesn't appreciate how us human beings have mistreated animals and also our environment. I strongly agree with a couple of his view's on humans such as we take things that we want, rather than things that we need; and also that we are overpopulating our planet each and everyday.

This chapter talks alot about how animals are abused and tortured. I personally have never respected someone who dosen't take care of their pets the way that they should be treated. It is just terrible to imagine the way some poor animals are living in the world and I know the the writer feels the same way about this situation.

The last thing that I would like to say about this chapter is that you can deffinately tell the deep love that Kohak has for animals (especially when he practically calls them humans in fur coats). He also talks about more people becoming vegetarian's to save animals and gives some very logical philosophical statements. I cannot agree with his view on people becoming vegetarians because I am a strong believer that God put some animals on this earth for us to eat and for us humans to be healthy.

I am enjoying reading this book because there are just so many alternatives and philosophies that Kohak has presented so far in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment