Saturday, April 23, 2011

panel discussions

The panel discussions in class so far have been very interesting. Each explanation of the different views has given a unique intetrpretation that I have not thought about. It has been interesting to see what each person has decided to write about, and what they chose to explain about each topic. Although it gets difficult to discuss the same topic multiple times each class, such as life boat ethics, there have been some new interpretaions added each time. I found the unique topics and personal topics to be more interesting. Although it is difficult to discuss some of the topics in class, the discussion that has taken place has given new meaning to each topic.

I think that they have gone well so far and have helped me understand the topics presented through different points of view. It has caused me to think about each topic more than what we had discussed througout the classes we had over them. I enjoy hearing what each class mate thinks, and how they have interpreted the multiple views. I am looking forward to hearing more presentations as well as presenting my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment