Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog #16 Panel Discussion

The presentations are going very well. It is interesting how a lot of people chose the topic lifeboat ethics. This topic is the most interesting to me though and that is why I chose it. Listening to others speak about their interpretation on the lifeboat ethics made me have even a more clearer understanding about it, plus, it gave me some ideas. Although, after awhile it is hard to keep talking about the same topic over and over again, we just keep repeating ourselves. There is only so much you can say about something, and I believe we covered every part on that certain topic.

Factory farming was a different topic that someone is writing about, and it was nice to learn a little more about that, because we did not really talk too much about that in class. The other topics that I have heard people discuss are pretty much the same, so it gets kind of lengthy especially, when people are not asking questions. Sometimes it is hard to think of questions about something you really do not know anything about. Even though we do not discuss too much during class I believe that our papers will be much better, and we will have a lot more to say in them versus saying them in the class. Over all everybody is doing a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment