Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog #17

I think that the presentations are going extremely well. Everyone did a great job. Today was very interesting with the debate that went on. I actually thought it was really good that it happened, becuase it answered some questions that I was confused about. For example, one of them talked about over population and even gave an example that if somebody had cancer and was going to die in two years then they are thinking all about themselves when they are trying to live for those next two years, becuase they are using up things that others could be using who are not dying. Then the girl had asked him if those two years did not mean anything to a persons life, it made me wonder the same thing. I believe that even though you are dying and do not have much time to live, each day is a blessing to still be alive, and I do not think they are being ungrateful. I believe everybody would care about themselves before they would somebody else. I was also suprised to hear that he wants to be a doctor. This topic was by far the most interesting one, plus, it was different.

Still a lot of people did the lifeboat ethics so there is not much more to talk about the presentations other than it went really well. This class made me open my eyes to the different things that we had learned. I do not think I would have every thought of any of this if it was not for this class. Listening to other poeples thougths during the presentations also was an eye opener, it was cool to hear their views and beleifs. I have a completely different respect for animals and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment