Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blog #16

All of the panelist so far have done an excellent job. There are many interesting ideas that people are using for their papers. Lifeboat ethics really seems to be topic of interest to many people. Others have mentioned Kant, Abram, and Factory farming. Factory farming seemed like it would be a very interesting topic to write about as well. The panelist did a great job explaining, and I think her argumentative paper will be very well written.

I feel like some of the discussions are dragged on sometimes, because no one in our class talks during these discussions. I will be honest that I am guilty of this myself, but I would rather right what I thinkk on here rather than speak in class. I believe everyone will do a great job on their papers, and we all will have a lot more to say when we finish our paper as well. Although I enjoy these panel discussions, I wish that we could talk and discuss about the questions on the exam instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment