Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blog #16

So far I have really enjoyed the pannel discussions. I think it is really interesting to hear everyone voice thier topic and talk about what interests them. I also find it very interesting at how many people chose to do their paper on life boat ethics. That is one topic that never really caught my interest, but its good that it sparked other peoples interest because now I get the opportunity to learn more about it. The layed back atmosphere that we have in the classroom during the pannel discussion helps for it not to be too tense and I really like that.


One of the topics that really caught my interest was the person who talked about how her relationship with animals and nature have changed from when she was a child becuase she had to move to the city. I thought it was really neat how she tied her personal life story into her paper. It made it more real and helped to understand more about the topic. She even told a story about her niece that is fearless when it comes to nature and how it is helping bring her closer to nature again. I just think that is so cool and is something I am very interested in.


I think that everyone has done a good job so far when presenting their topics. Some of the topics are ones that I would have never chosen to write about, but like I mentioned above it is good that we all have interest in different things because it is helping me learn about a bigger variety of topics by hearing each person speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment