Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Panel discussions

All of the panelists so far have done a good job being prepared for discussing their topic. There are many interesting ideas that people are using for their papers. Lifeboat ethics has been the most discussed topic in class. And to be honest I am getting tired of hearing the same topic over and over again. I understand why so many people have chosen this topic because to me it’s the easiest topic to understand. I have enjoyed getting to listen to other students talk about their paper topics and listening to their opinions on different environmental ethics. This morning we heard about papers on factory farming. By having a discussion about factory farming, it helped me to figure out how I can include a concept about factory into my paper that I am writing on Meat vs. Mercy. I believe that the discussion would be more interesting if more people would participate and ask questions. But I am not one to talk because I am quiet in the morning as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment