Tuesday, March 1, 2011

#11--Plague Dogs

Watching the Plague Dogs, I can say I honestly don't know if I liked this or the Kestrel's Eye better. I liked that this movie did had narration, but it was so depressing. I felt horrible for Snitter and Rowf, because I feel like they didn't even do anything wrong. As soon as I saw the opening to this movie with the animal experimentation with Rowf, I definitely think that the producers of the movie could have went with showing this movie in much different way. I don't feel like that type of animal experimentation is needed.

Throughout the movie I continued to really feel sorry for both dogs. Poor Snitter with his brain operation, and then killing the human on accident. I was startled when the human basically shot himself. I feel like everyone was really thinking the dogs were killing to be killing but I do not think that was their intention at all. I feel like both Snitter and Rowf just wanted owners. I can honestly say that I am very glad that they decided not to show the part where they were eating human flesh, but then again maybe I would have had a completely different outlook on the movie if the would have shown that clip of the movie.

In the end, I was pleased to see that both Snitter and Rowf survived, but when they were swimming in the ocean I was worried that I would have to see them drown, after all of the previous depressing scenes throughout the movie. Overall, I can say that this movie was depressing, but I would watch it again. It was much better than the Kestrel's Eye, and I was starting to enjoy it because I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for most animals, but especially dogs. I hate to see any dog or animal tortured like that, and to see people just trying to kill them really bothered me. I am glad the dogs ended up getting rescued, and I wish I knew what happened after they were saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment