Thursday, January 22, 2009

Movie 1-22-09

The movie we watched today was very different from the normal movie that I would watch. It was very interesting how the Kestrel lived. The bird lived in the same area for many season and didn't go far for its needs. It would go to the field for food and it lived in the building for shelter. It shows that an animal can be happy if it has the basic needs unlike us humans. We travel all over to acquire our needs and some how we are still unhappy. Maybe we should look at the Kestrel way of life and apply it to ours.

I also thought it was interesting how the Kestrel observed the humans around the church. The area seemed calm, not really busy, and somewhat undisturbed . It seemed that the human were did not cause much disruption for the most part unlike my neighborhood.The bird observed rituals that are normal to us, but it must seem odd to them. And that is how I actually felt when I was watching the Kestrel. It's daily rituals may seem normal to it, but it seem odd to me. I am wondering what is next in the movie. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment