Friday, January 23, 2009

Kestrel Movie

I thought that the movie was very different from anything I've ever seen. I've never sat down and watched a movie without an words or commentary, and only sounds from an animal. Normally, it wouldn't be something I would choose to watch on my own free time, which is why it's good it was shown to our class because many other people probably wouldn't either. It gave the class the chance to just sit back and listen to nature without the sounds of the city or people. It was very peaceful to watch. It was interesting how the bird just watched and observed the people walking or running by. The Kestrel had no worries or obligations, just finding food and laying it's eggs. It was interesting watching the bird laying it's eggs each individually. I figured a bird layed it's eggs all at one time, not one at a time. The movie gave us a chance to just stop and think about things other than our hectic and crazy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment