Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Plague Dogs

I agree with Katie that animal experimentation is necessary even though it is cruel to animals. If it wasn't for experimentation on animals we would not the medications that we have today. I can see both sides of the problem. I feel for the animals that are being experimented on, but I also feel for the people who are suffering who need a cure. Most people view their own lives more important than a animal's life. That is why animals are used for experiments and not humans. Our lives are precious, but the animals life isn't? The more I think about the situation the more I get confused. We need experimentation, but what gives us the right to decide what species will be experimented on. Animals are not just experimentation tools, they are beings. However they can not fight back to our species. We can control the future of their lives and they will have no say in what happens to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment