Tuesday, May 3, 2011

# 17

I thought that the last discussion went really well. There was a variety of topics presented that brought up new dicussions in class. The topics were interesting as well as how they were presented. I think that they gave insight to a different way of thinking and explored different aspects of ecological ethics that as a class we had not talked about. This entire class gave me a different perspective on life and and nature. I have become more aware of my actions and how they affect all other life. My thoughts have become more biocentric rather than strictly anthropocentric. It has taught me to show respect to living creature and to better understand how my actions can contribute to better life on earth. I have really enjoyed this class and how it has opened my eyes. The earth is not just about human existance but the maintenence of all life, and from now on I will always remember to "tread lightly".

No comments:

Post a Comment